Tuesday, 18 March 2008

The Bag Lady

It's official. My daughter is a bag lady.

This is the sight that met me yesterday when cleaning her room:


A long time ago a friend gave me an old cotton bag for 'when she starts putting things in bags'. I had no idea what she was talking about. She also bought daughter a Noddy rucksack 'to put stuff in'. What was this? Was my friend obsessed with bags?

Now I know........

Gradually daughter progressed from cotton bag to Noddy rucksack to any gift or shop bag she can get. She even puts things inside bags inside bags. What is all that about?

5 comments:

Amanda said...

I'm not sure about the bags. My girl has not gotten into that, yet. I do see a giraffe in one of those bags that my daughter would love to get a hold to. At least her habit is a somewhat tidy habit, though.

I spent 30 min trying to make an avatar of myself yesterday. Jackson was helping me pick out clothes. Everything was entirely too hip to fit me, though.

Sass E-mum said...

Yep. Bags are the thing. Especially lunch bags. Taking things out, putting them in, time and again and then stealing all the snacks...

the mother of this lot said...

I will leave you to imagine the bag situation in a house of five girls......

family affairs said...

What is it about girls and bags? Thank you for your comments x

family affairs said...

What is it about girls and bags! Looking forward to hearing from you x
Lulu